Every effort will be made to ship orders within 3-5 days if received by 12:00
P.M. Central Time. The following factors will delay our 3-5 day commitment.
Contact our Sales Department to discuss shipping times on screen print orders. Shipping/
Handling and Insurance charges will be added to the invoice.
Items that are imported could take 10 -20 days to arrive.
• Holiday shipping. Nurdtyme’s Holiday Shipping schedule is dictated by our carriers (USPS, UPS, and FED EX) and is 5 days prior to all zone cutoffs. Nurdtyme does not sort or prioritize shipping of orders based on zip codes or shipping zones.
• Expedited shipping. Next-Day Air, 2-Day Air, and 3-Day Select shipments are available upon request at the customer’s expense. These orders still incur the 3-5 days processing time to print and make the product; however the shipping method will be expedited accordingly.
• Split Shipments. If your order consists of DTG and Sublimation, we may split the order by process in order to get your shipment out in a more efficient and timely manner. If we split your order each split will be processed and shipped once the split is complete.
Nurdtyme is not liable for any delay in the delivery of goods by the carrier or for damages to the goods caused by the carrier.
• Digitally Printed Orders – All prices are indicated in our catalog available at. Prices are subject to change without notice.
CLAIMS & RETURNS:
Nurdtyme will only accept returns on items that do not meet the requirements of the purchase order:
• The customer receives a different item than specified on the order.
• The item has a printed or material flaw; picture documentation is required from the end customer. Standard “sublimated imperfections” are exempt.
Nurdtyme will not accept returns for the following reasons:
• The customer does not like the print.
• The customer does not like the base item color.
• In transit damage.
All claims for shortages, damages, etc. must be made within 72 hours of receipt of the merchandise. Returns will not be accepted without a valid “Return Authorization” number. The process is as follows:
• Before any goods are shipped back to Nurdtyme, the following process must take place:
• First a photo is requested by the customer and sent to your Nurdtyme account representative to be reviewed and approved/denied for the return/exchange request.
• The Nurdtyme account manager then provides a return authorization (RA) number.
• Please send the RA number to the customer and have them write it on the packing slip in the package.
No Cash refunds. Defective merchandise will be exchanged for good merchandise of equal value only.
If you have a problem or discrepancy with an order, please contact our Customer Service Department immediately at: Nurdtyme@gmail.com